Switching to a new dentist can be a hard and annoying process. Since most of us change dentists so infrequently, it can be hard to know what to look for in a new dental office, but finding the right dentist is extremely important.
At Master’s Dental, we believe that everyone should have positive, happy experience at the dentist. Our goal is to leave each and every one of our customers with a better and brighter smile than when they walked in.
To help you find the right dentist for you, we have created a checklist of questions to ask yourself when choosing a new dentist.
- Where is the office located?
- Is the location convenient to your home or work?
- Do the hours work with your schedule?
- Do they take your dental insurance? Are they familiar with your benefit plan?
- What is the pricing for their services?
- Do they offer financial options for services?
- Is your dentist a member of the American Dental Association (ADA)?
- Is the dentist and office staff friendly and personable?
- Do you feel comfortable in the office?
- How does their pricing compare to competitors?
- How long does it take to get an appointment?
- If you have a family, do they see families?
- Will the dentist and office staff be able to handle emergencies?
- How will your dental history be recorded and transferred?
While all of these are great questions to consider and ask, be sure not to stop here. These questions are just to get you started. Talking to different dentists and different dental offices will give you a better idea of what dentist is a right fit for you!